podcast : Self.ist - redefining selfishness
This is the first ever KILTER&MINT podcast recorded in front of a live audience!
On this episode, hear three speakers share their stories in redefining selfishness. We remove the stigma and negative connotations surrounding selfishness and get down to the root of self care. Don't wait for a tragedy to strike in order to make yourself a priority.
And to quote RuPaul...
If you can't love yourself, how the hell are you going to love somebody else?
- Tas Goel - recruiting manager at lululemon.
- Ben Owens - photographer, storyteller and jack of all trades.
- Stephanie Jhala - life coach, social impact leader and striving to bridge the gender gap. Founder of All the Mama Feels.
To find out more
- Tas Goel - @mindfulmomyvr
- Ben Owens - @benowensphotography / Ben Owens Photography website
- Steph Jhala - @allthemamafeels / @stephjhala
- Kombucha cocktails provided by Kristen from @hoochybooch kombucha
- essential oils provided by Jen Beattie
- space provided by Club Row Fitness
- Feelosophy Yoga led by Ashley Brodeur
This event was well received (and sold out!), so we plan on running another one in the near future. If you are interested in being a guest speaker or have some great ideas, shoot me an email at email@example.com